Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Grandma DeWitz

My Grandma DeWitz passed away last night from ovarian cancer. It's been kind of a hard day today, but I know she's in a better place. I keep wondering if Aidyn is going to remember her. She talks about her a lot and we have pictures, but will she really "remember" her? I hope so, because she was a great lady. Tomorrow would have been Grandma's 88th birthday. My guess is that she's going to celebrate it with Grandpa by going fishing in heaven. I hope they catch a big one!
I love you Grandma, you will be missed dearly.

2 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandma. A long good life and a family that loved her... no one could ask for more! I'll be thinking of you and your whole family!

Allee said...

I am sorry to hear this news. So sweet that know that she is fishing with Grandpa in Heaven!

Aren't you glad you have this piture! Keep showing it to Aidyn.