Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Winter Project List

Project #2: Paint our bedroom
Status: Complete
After 6 years of living in our house I've painted nearly every room with the exception of ours. I finally decided to get that done. The official color is Eastern Amber, it's kind of a nice butterscotch. Now, as you can see, I really need to find something for the walls. That should only take another 6 years.
(FYI...the large circle above the bed that you can see in this picture is from the flash on my camera. No rising sun painted above the bed, no heavenly halo above where I rest my head, just thought I'd clarify.)

2 comments:

Allee said...

Looks great -even the halo - not a bad idea!

Now that you have run out of rooms to paint at your house, I have a whole house full of white walls that are calling your name! Bring your paint samples over whenever you have a chance.

jilldaisbrenne said...

Love it! The color looks great.
I should have added that to my weird list... I like to paint rooms!