Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The upside of peer pressure

Since it was announced recently that we are going to visit Campbelle & Christian later this summer, Aidyn has had serious 'Campbelle on the brain'. "I wonder what Campbelle is doing right now." "I wonder what color shirt Campbelle has on today." The list goes on and on.... So as we were eating dinner last night and she was barely picking away at the vegetables I was trying to get her to eat, Campbelle came up again.
Aidyn: "I wonder what Campbelle is eating for dinner."
Me: "I think she's eating broccoli, carrots, grapes and lots of peas, because I know she really likes peas."
Aidyn: "Really?"
Me: "Yep. Here Aidyn, would you like to try some peas?"
Aidyn: "Yeah, I think I will probably really like peas."
She then proceeded to eat peas, which she has never done before. Thanks Campbelle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually really like peas... and funny thing is, I was eating peas yesterday. We picked them at the farm.

I also like carrots, broccoli, grapes, peaches, cherries, olives, cheese, lemonade, strawberries, gummy bears, and hot dogs.

Can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and today I'm wearing a pink shirt!

See you soon

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of reverse psychology!! I am taking notes you know!!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Pretty tricky there Kristi. Just wait until you can do the guilty trip on them. :-)