Saturday, August 08, 2009

A closer look

Just in case anyone is interested, here is a closer look at some of the pretty blooms in front of the house.
Here is the Phlox.
My Mandevilla that is growing up the fishing line I strategically placed on the front of the house.
Here is the Clematis and the new trellis it is clinging to.
The Double Pink Delight Echinacea.
Zinnias...I'm sensing a pink pattern here...hmmmmm. I guess I like pink!
Physostegia (strange name huh?)
And the pretty little Coreopsis.
All together it makes this lovely little garden!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful! You must have been paying attention in Monek's horticulture class. I have a pink one, some white ones, an orange spiky thing, a few yellow flowers on stalks... And none are arranged nearly as nicely as yours!

Danette said...

I don't see any evidence of those so called "Rascally Rabbits!" Your flowers are breath takingly beautiful! Now, when was that picture actually taken? Because I need some more August bloom around my place and I'm taking notes...(That picture was taken in August right?@?!)

KJ said...

Yes Danette, the picture was taken in August. The phlox is doing really well and comes in lots of colors. The echinacea is doing well and my rudbeckia is finally coming to life (lots of colors there too!)