Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Future Miss Basketball

Tonight Aidyn started her first-ever session of basketball. She was a little apprehensive at first, but once she got warmed up she seemed to enjoy it. (Except when she was crying because one of the kids threw the ball at her face.) They worked on dribbling, passing, shooting and learning the positions. Watching 4, 5 & 6 year olds play basketball is really entertaining. Hopefully I'll get more pictures as the season goes on. For now, Go Team Pikachu! (That's the team name they came up with. It was between that and The Dragons.)

5 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Good Job Aidyn. Team USA Olympian 2020!!

jilldaisbrenne said...

I did it... aren't I hot stuff!! :-)

jilldaisbrenne said...

What... I can't see my picture. You need to fix your comment settings! :-)

KJ said...

I can see other peoples picture with their comments.

Allee said...

Nice photo on you KJ! Party animal!