Saturday, March 10, 2007

Girls Day

Aidyn & I had a special girls day today. Aidyn has really been looking forward to today (as have I!). This morning she was walking around the house, pumping her fist, chanting "Girls Day! Girls Day!"
We had a bit of shopping to do first and then we went downtown for lunch. Mac & cheese, fries, chocolate milk & oreos for dessert...Wow...a little girls dream meal!

Finally the big event had arrived. We headed to the Target Center for Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes. Aidyn was beside herself with excitement!



The show was really fun. I think I enjoyed it as much as Aidyn did. Good skating, fun music, great special effects, the best $7 cotton candy I've ever had...

All in all, we had a great day. It was really nice to have some one-on-one time together and just enjoy each others company.

6 comments:

Allee said...

Glad to see you had a good time. We will have to compare pictures! Our girls day was also awesome - considering little brother was home thowing up all over Dad!

Allee said...

thowing = throwing

Allee said...

ALSO - I bet your $7 cotton candy can't compete with our $10 popcorn!

KJ said...

I saw the $10 popcorn, "luckily" Aidyn had her heart set on cotton candy. We steered clear of the $12 snow cones.

jilldaisbrenne said...

Looks like fun! What a great afternoon!

Do they allow photography during the performance? Hmmmmm

Allee said...

I hope they allow photography - I was snapping pictures the whole time!