Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Bailey!

Monday was Bailey's birthday. She didn't seem that interested, but the kids were very excited. First we made her a cake...2 cans of wet dog food frosted in peanut butter and decorated with dog food and treats.
She snarfed it down!

Then is was time for presents.

She got some dog treats, a chewy bone and a new ball. What a lucky dog! She is now 8 years old and ready for retirement. Too bad the kids have other plans for her, they tend to keep her on her toes.

3 comments:

Allee said...

And I thought I was the crazy dog owner - sending out Christmas cards to her other dog friends. Turns out YOU are the crazy dog owner.

Cake and gifts. . . geez.

KJ said...

Hey, it was ALL Aidyn & Nolan. This was the 1st cake she's ever gotten and probably only the 2nd time she got a gift. And I may be crazy, but it has nothing to do with my dog! ;)

jilldaisbrenne said...

Well I would be a crazy dog owner... if only my husband was a pet person.

Happy Birthday Bailey- I sure to miss that sweet old dog!!

:-)