Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Movie Meme

1.Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. Office Space - Anyone who has ever worked in a cubicle can totally relate to this movie. Hilarious!!

2.Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. None that I can think of.

3.Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie. Ryan Reynolds...he is hilarious! Will Farrell...cracks me up! George Clooney...sexy and he seems to pick some pretty good scripts.

4.Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie. Angelina Jolie...didn't like her before and after she stole Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston she is on my "don't like her at all" list.

5.Name a movie that you can and do quote from. Office Space "Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking...JUST a moment."

6.Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. The Sound of Music!

7.Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. Most of the Disney movies...The Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, The Lion King.

8.Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see. The Italian Job and the Oceans 11, 12...series. I LOVE a good criminal "can you figure out what they're doing" kind of plot.

9.Name a movie that you own. Fight Club, Office Space, The Harry Potter movies

10.Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Mark Wahlberg. Who would have guessed a NKOTB and the brains behind Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch would have turned into a great actor?!?!

11.Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what? Nope, never been to a drive-in.

12.Ever made out in a movie? No, but there's been that awkward "Is he going to hold my hand or not" vibe.

13.Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it. Pearl Harbor. I want to see it, but it's kind of long and I suspect a bit of a downer.

14.Ever walked out of a movie? No, I don't think so...

15.Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. I’ve cried at several… but can only remember Titanic right now…

16.What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? I saw School for Scoundrels on our flight from Mexico. Does that count as a theater?

17.What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Romantic comedies and the ones where it's fun to cheer for the criminal.

18.What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? I remember seeing The Fox and the Hound with my cousins and I also remember seeing The Best Little Whore House in Texas with my parents. Remember that mom?

19.What movie do you wish you had never seen? Being John Malkovich...so dumb!

20.What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Supersize Me...OK I know this one isn't really weird, but it was soooo interesting. Very eye opening!

21.What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? Probably The Blair Witch Project. That one had me freaked out for a long time.

22.What is the funniest movie you’ve seen? Just Friends, Van Wilder, Wedding Crashers, Old School, Dumb & Dumber, The Whole 9 Yards...OK, I love funny movies!

2 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

"Best Little Whore House in Texas", huh Sharon??!!?? I'm sure there's a good story there.

Anonymous said...

OK, Mark Wahlberg was Marky March, his brother Donnine Wahlberg was a NKOTB....and I have not idea what guy like me should know this :)