Saturday, April 28, 2007

Spring Projects

'Tis the seasons for outdoor projects. Along with the regular "spring things" like planting flowers, cursing at the new weeds coming up, dragging out all the outdoor toys, cleaning the siding (that's not a regular spring thing, but I did do that this year)...we added a couple special projects.
First, I put up new lights on the front of our house.

Then Jeff put up a new double swing on the swing set. The kids call it a twin swing and love it!

Finally, today we planted 23 trees along the back of our fence. They are American Arborvitae and they will grow up to form a hedge of sorts and give us a little more privacy in the backyard. (For those of you who have never been to our house...yes, we actually have a white picket fence. How Americana, I know!)


There are more projects to come...I just haven't told Jeff about them yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed and everything looks good. I am sure Jeff can hardly wait to hear the rest of the chores he will be doing this summer.

jilldaisbrenne said...

Good list.... did you do the outdoor lights yourself Kristi? You are one incredible woman!

Tammy said...

Cool light!

And I love that white picket fence...