Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

I had a wonderful Mothers Day today! After church, Jeff & the kids took me out to lunch at Buca di Beppo...YUM!!! And then came my gift for the day...they dropped me off at the mall, BY MYSELF, with cash in hand, to go shopping for the afternoon. The only stipulation was that I could only spend money on myself. Well OK, if you insist. So I shopped all afternoon until they picked me up. We grabbed dinner on the way home and now I'm plopped down on the couch. What a treat! PLUS, while I was shopping, Jeff picked up toys, cleaned up the kitchen and did laundry. I love Mothers Day!
Here I am with my 2 little sweeties. Being a mom is the best job in the world!

Apparently, the celebration was too much for Aidyn to handle. She fell asleep in the car at 6:00pm. We transferred her into this chair until about 7:00 when Jeff just took her upstairs and put her in bed. What a tired little girl.


I hope all of you had a wonderful Mothers Day! God bless all of you moms out there, thanks for all you do. To my mom, I love you - Thanks for being the best mom I could have ever asked for.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Mother's Day! It sounds like you had a great one.

The picture of your daughter is precious. Sleeping pictures are the best!

Allee said...

Very jealous.

At 4 pm today I had to remind my husband that it was mother's day (in his defense, we were traveling home today). The only reason I realized it was mother's day was because I called my mother in law at 4 pm to check in on the kids and she said, Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too Kristi. Seems like you had a wonderful day. How nice.
Also, you are welcome!!

Anonymous said...

Just in case you are wondering, the anonymous letter was to be signed but my machine didn't let me. Love you too!!