Friday, May 04, 2007

Have you ever...

Have you ever...
Place an X by all the things you've done, and remove the X from the ones you have not done. This is for your entire life!

Have you ever:
(X) Smoked a cigarette? I finally gave into the peer pressure in college & tried one. I thought I was actually going to die on the spot...if not from the coughing, then from dehydration as I kept spitting, trying to get the wretched taste out of my mouth.
( )Crashed a friend's car?
( ) Stolen a car?
(X) Been in love?
(X) Been dumped?
(X)Been laid off/fired? This one still pisses me off...
(X) Quit your job?
( ) Been in a fist fight?
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house? Thought about it though! :)
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
(X) Been arrested? I don't think I was actually arrested because they didn't put me in handcuffs or haul me away. It was just one of those dumb underage drinking things...this also involved the same friend who gave me that cigarette...Hmmmmm.
( )Gone on a blind date?
(X) Skipped school? College classes.
( ) Seen someone die?
(X) Been to Canada?
(X) Been to Mexico?
(X) Been on a plane?
(X) Been lost physically and/or mentally? Physically, maybe a couple times. Mentally, quite often.
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country?
(X) Gone to Washington, DC? Been there 2 times, loved it both times. So interesting!
(X) Swam in the ocean? Fun, but boy I hate the taste of that salt water.
(X) Felt like dying?
(X) Cried yourself to sleep?
(X) Played cops and robbers/Cowboys & Indians?
(X) Recently colored with crayons? This happens on a regular basis at our house. I like to color though, so I don't mind.
(X) Sang karaoke? One time only. I sang Man! I Feel Like A Woman! with my brother in law. I don't think it was too pretty as the DJ guy kept turning our volume down.
( ) Paid for a meal with only coins?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
(X) Made prank phone calls?
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
(X) Danced in the rain? I did with the kids last summer. We all had a blast!!
(X) Written a letter to Santa?
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe?
(X) Watched a sunrise or sunset with someone you care about or love? Sunsets only, I'm not much of a sunrise person...too early.
(X) Blown bubbles? Just the other day. We buy bubbles by the gallon.
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach?
(X) Crashed a Party?
(X) Gone roller-skating? It was a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure I was terrible at it.
(X) Gone ice-skating? It was a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure I was terrible at it.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

just curious...do you still have that same friend?

KJ said...

Yep! She's a keeper, she's a lot of fun! :)