Saturday, September 22, 2007

Palm Springs

This past week Jeff had a conference at the La Quinta Resort just outside of Palm Springs and he surprised me by taking me with! I did know about it a bit ahead of time so I could prepare, but he had gotten my ticket and arranged for my parents to come take care of the kids all without me knowing. What a sweetie, he is definitely a keeper!!!
Jeff was busy with work most of time, but we did get to enjoy some time together. The rest of the time I lounged by the pool and read books. It was such a nice, relaxing treat! Thanks to everyone!

3 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

That was so nice of him. What a great guy!! I read this post to Leif.... twice! :-)

Allee said...

Very cool. You just like to make us all jealous. And we are!

Jill said...

Lucky! That sounds like a great time.