Sunday, November 09, 2008

Church Choir

Aidyn's choir performed in church this morning. They sang 'If I Were a Butterfly' which Jeff & I both remember singing as kids. My memory consists of sitting together in a circle while nuns played guitar and we did all the song actions. Quite lovely.As the kids were singing, I thought 'Hey I should record this!' So enjoy the recording below. It is short and the ending is not pretty...



Notice how at the end of the recording the camera starts moving and then sort of falls off to the side? Shortly after I started recording, Nolan began swinging his church backpack. I reached over and tried to get him to stop. He didn't. At the end of the recording when the camera falls off to the side...that is when Nolan launched his backpack across the front of the church. It was one of those times I was thrilled that we let the kids pick where to sit and they chose the 2nd row. Oh well, we had a great seat to enjoy Aidyn's lovely singing and most of the congregation got a laugh out of Nolan's antics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Nolan was just exercising his country's freedom of religious expression.
Troy

Debra said...

It looks like Justin is going to have some competition. Enjoy the lively moments.

Laurel said...

I have fond memories of Sister Mary Kay when I think of that song!!