Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is it weird that this made me cry?

I have lots of posting to do to get caught up. But until I get organized (which could take another 33 years) I am just going to post the most important thing that has happened at out house. Here it is!

We have a very excited girl in our house. The tooth fairy visited last night which caused a whole new level of excitement this morning. Aidyn came barreling down the hallway, "I got money!" 10 seconds later Nolan came running "Give me money too!" Ah, the joy of children.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aidyn, how thrilling! I was hoping that tooth would come out while you were here but so glad it is out and the tooth fairy found her way to your house.

Anonymous said...

At least she didn't swallow it like Brett did. That was really confusing for the tooth fairy!!

Allee said...

Very Cool! Daisy lost her first tooth on Christmas Eve... The tooth Fairy apparently met Santa when she was at our house!

How much does the tooth Fairy give for teeth at your house?

Allee said...

Also... No it is not weird that it made you cry... when Daisy's tooth first started to wiggle, I told her not to touch it because I didn't want her to loose her baby teeth! But when the big tooth started coming in behind it, I agreed that the tooth needed to come out.

Tammy said...

I cried when my kids' lost their first teeth too. I think it was because it really didn't seem all that long ago that we were so excited that had a new little tooth in their mouth...and now that same little tooth is history!

Danette said...

Dear Aidyn,

Congratulations Aidyn! WHAT a beautiful smile you (still) have! This is a BIG deal...but don't make your tearful mama feel bad! You MUST be strong for her...and maybe just take your time with the losing of the rest of the teeth!

Love,
Sydney and Riley's Mama

Anonymous said...

After a few more, you'll cry again when you fork out $5,000 for braces.