Sunday, December 07, 2008

Quick Visit

The day we got home from Thanksgiving, Troy's family showed up on our doorstep. They came down to attend the Vikings game on Sunday night and needed a place to stay. So being the considerate sister I am, I locked the doors, closed the blinds and turned the lights off. But Aidyn & Nolan felt bad and let them in.
Sean read the kids books.
Kaitlyn spun Nolan in circles...
And then gave him Coke. At bedtime.

Even though it was a short visit, we enjoyed seeing them and had lots of fun hanging out with them.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Coke at bedtime, huh? Just think - Kaitlyn will have her own kids (many, many years from now) someday. It all comes back. Just ask Jed!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the place to stay and give Aidyn and Nolan an extra hug and kiss for opening the door. I do remember you giving our kids Mt Dew whenever they stayed with you and let's not forget suckers for breakfast. Thanks again. Shirley

KJ said...

I'd like to clarify the sucker statement. I did not have any suckers in my apartment, I don't think I had any breakfast food either. It was Kaitlyn who had suckers in her purse, so technically, she gave me suckers for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Hotel or KJ's, hotel or KJ's.

Hotel - WARM room, continental breakfast served by friendly staff.

KJ & Crew - After being brave enough to crawl out of a warm bed, while seeing your breath, you can go to the kitchen where a not so much of a morning person throws a bag of week old bagels on the table and mumbles "breakfast".
"The glasses are in the dishwasher, help yourself to the water faucet"

Thanks again. We always have a blast when we stay there. ALWAYS very entertaining! Troy.

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!