Friday, January 18, 2008

What's new?

It's been awhile since I've posted any pictures out here. Here's a quick snapshot of what we've been up to...
Aidyn attended the princess birthday party of one of her classmates where they went to the salon and got their hair, nails & make-up done. Wow was that a hit!
Jeff tried to convince the kids that Top Gun is one of the best movies ever. Do they look sold to you? Nope, just bored.

Both kids are going to be starting gymnastics in February so Nolan has been prepping. In Aidyn's clothes. Cute.

I had the flu this week so that was not very fun, but Jeff was able to stay home and take care of things. Thank God! That's about it for our exciting lives lately.

Clarification: When Jeff saw this post his response was "I can't believe you put our son in that outfit and then put his picture on the blog." I would like to state, I did not dress Nolan, he and Aidyn took care of that. When they came downstairs, I just grabbed the camera and snapped a picture.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Now Jeff, Nolan is just very secure in his manhood! Nothing wrong with bright colors and spandex!!!

Lisa said...

Aidyn, your hair is so very pretty! I wonder if we could do that to mine sometime.

Lisa said...

I would have to agree Jeff, that Top Gun is one of the best movies of all time. And really, the kids look more entranced than bored!!

KJ said...

Lisa, what you can't see in that picture is that her hair is also pink, purple & green. THAT part we could do for you, the braid/curl business is another story.

Anonymous said...

AIdyn your hair looks very pretty! Maybe next time we see you I can try that? And Nolan, I never expected to say this but, my old gymnastics leo. looks good! hahaha love you all and can't wait until we see you all again.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Ana and I saw that leotard at Target recently in the "Father/Son Buy one get one free" section.

Anonymous said...

Aidyn, your hair is beautiful!! On a bautiful little girl too. I bet your really liked it. Now for Nolan, he is again trying things to make sure they are okay so others don't have to worry about it. Love you both a bunch.
g'ma

Lisa said...

Oh Jeff, I think you should take advantage of the father/son leotards at Target! LOL