Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visit to Gma & Gpa's

We spent the week after Easter at Grandma Sharon & Grandpa Jerry's house. Of course the wind was blowing while we were they (as it always is in ND). Here is a picture from right outside mom & dad's house. That is dirt blowing across the prairie.
Thursday night was Ladies Night Out! The local Soil Conservation Service hosted dinner and entertainment for the local women. Our party consisted of my Grandma Lucille, my mom Sharon, myself and my great-aunt Elaine. Apparently when the height genes were handed out, a few generations were skipped and they all landed with me...

Aidyn spent every possible moment outside with Gpa. She helped feed cows, check cows, drive tractor and cruise around the countryside. There were a few baby calves born that week so she wanted some pictures taken to show her friends when she got home. She also helped her cousin Justin feed his pet cow Midnite. She turned into quite a farm girl while we were there! Neither kid wanted to leave yesterday when it was time to go so I think it's safe to say they had fun!

By the way, Aidyn & Nolan want to say thank you to Uncle Ty for the cans of Coke & the Reese's PB cups while they were visiting. He's always looking out for them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing all that dust blowing across the prairie makes me realize just how much i miss North Dakota!!!!! Ok I really don't miss the wind blowing every day, but the farm pics do make me miss that good ol' country living.

Cody

Anonymous said...

Next time I get to wear the heels. Was a fun evening and lots of good food. Good company too.

jilldaisbrenne said...

What a great looking bunch of ladies!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.