Saturday, August 02, 2008

Fashion Show

Yesterday afternoon Aidyn and I had a very fun Girls Day of Back-to-School shopping. First we stopped at Caribou Coffee to get an afternoon jolt, then we hit the mall and did some damage to the credit cards. This morning the boys were treated to a fashion show. Here are the outfits Aidyn picked out (along with some new hair accessories).





She has very particular taste and I heard a lot of "Nope, don't like it. Nope, won't wear that. I'm not really into that color." Notice there is a lot of pink, purple and blue...just a few slight variations. Oh well, at least she knows what she likes! I can't believe my little girl is starting Kindergarten in 1 month. She is ready, I'm not so sure about me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Aidyn. I am glad that you were able to find something that you likes. I remember my little girl being very fussy about her clothes too. Love U

jilldaisbrenne said...

Campbelle says.....
Very cute Aidyn. I wish we were going to kindergarten together. Where did you get the Girls Rock shirt. That's my favorite!

KJ said...

Aidyn says...
Hi Campbelle! I got that shirt at The Childrens Place. I'd like to go to Kindergarten with you too, we'd have fun!

Danette said...

Wow! I'm not really sure what to say! Aidyn you picked out some very cute clothes...Kristi your baby girl is getting SOOO big/old!! I will look to you for advice (and consolation) next year when I loose my girls to The Kindergarten !!

Lisa said...

Aidyn you are sooo stylish! I am picky about my clothes too....and that's OK!!!
Love you!
P.S. I have two favorites....your purple peasant top and the very cool dress!
Love, Auntie Lisa