Saturday, February 09, 2008

Reality

Yesterday, Aidyn had a bit of a sassy attitude. I told her "Aidyn, you don't speak to me that way."
Her reply (in a very snotty tone) "Don't worry mom, someday when I have kids they'll speak to me like that too!"


Today as we're walking through Kohls, an ad came on over the loudspeaker announcing some product they have at their make-up counter to help get rid of dark circles. Nolan says "Mommy, they said dark circles."
"Yes they did Nolan."
"Mommy, you have dark circles under your eyes!"
Thanks for noticing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh of the day, Kj. Aren't kids wonderful??!!
Love U

Lisa said...

LOL! I also LMAO just like your mom Sissy! I bet I could top those dark circles with even darker ones though!
Lis

Lisa said...

LOL! I also LMAO just like your mom Sissy! I bet I could top those dark circles with even darker ones though!
Lis

The Tamarac Naturalists said...

Oh it is just beginning!!!! Believe me it will get even better in a few more years.

jilldaisbrenne said...

Very funny, witty kids!