Monday, February 04, 2008

Canoe Rocks!

Here's a fun Meme from Jill to come up with your very own band.
Through a random search, you come up with your bands name, the title of your album and the album cover photo. You can't keep refreshing the link. Ya gotta work with what you get. :)

Let's make a band:
1. Click here. The first article title is the name of your band.
2. Click here. The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. Click here. The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Take your photo, add the band name and title, then post it.
Here's what I got out of the mix:

My band name is: Canoe
The album title is: Wisdom to Choose Correctly
Here is my album cover:



I kind of like my results. It makes me think of the Foo Fighters a little bit. And I love them, so that's a good thing!

5 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

I'd totally buy that album! Looks and sounds very fresh, very hip!!

Anonymous said...

For those of you that wonder "hey what would Jeff's band info be".....your question has been answered.

My band name: Lou Beale
Album: Comes by the Way

And yes, this is my first ever comment on the Blog. Wow.....a big day for me.

Jeff

The Tamarac Naturalists said...

My band name is: The Falcon School for Girls.
Album: Deep Need to Complain!
and for the picture, you'll have to visit my blog.

Uncle Craig
Great Uncle Craig to Aidyn and Nolan (aka Krazy Kraig).

Tammy said...

Now that's very cool!

...and yours too, Jeff!

Allee said...

Okay - I did it. Not sure about my band name, but the album name is cool.

This was the post that finally got Jeff involved? Cool!