Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Go Joey Go!!

We are not a racing family. We don't watch racing, we don't go to races...nothing against it, it's just not our thing. So when this happened on Sunday, we were a little surprised. Keep in mind, the only exposure Nolan has had to racing is watching the movie 'Cars'.

I had no idea who Joey was. Apparently, they mentioned his name on TV and Nolan took a liking to him. He knew which car was his and he cheered and cheered and cheered for his guy Joey. Sadly, Joey did not win the race. But he won a new fan and at the end of the day, that's all that really matters. (Don't tell that to the sponsors.)

2 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

We've watched that clip a ton of times... Christian was cheering right along with Nolan. After about the 10 time Christian asks in all seriousness "Is that me?" (pointing at Nolan). I told him "no, but you may very well be strangely one-in-the-same persons." Dorks!!

Allee said...

What a workout! I was tired just watching all the jumping - of course I would have to cross my legs if I were to jump that much!