Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family Fun

We've been gone for the last week and have had lots of fun visiting family. The first weekend we were gone we spent time with my brother Troy and his family. They took us to Scheels to ride the ferris wheel, but first I had a proud parent/alumni moment when Aidyn and Nolan wanted their picture taken by the mighty Bison.
Aidyn & Kaitlyn on the ferris wheel.
Troy, who doesn't like ferris wheels, got to ride with wiggly Nolan.
Now, this is not the best picture of Sean & I together, but I had to include it simply because of the ferris wheel operator off to the bottom right. He just cracked me up in this picture!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks like fun! Now I have 2 complaints about our Scheel's -- no Bison apparel AND no Ferris Wheel!!!

Anonymous said...

Was someone in Fargo and didn't call???? LOL ....love ya girl!